The project is aimed at improving the approach to conservation, restoration and enhancement of the value of architectural heritage, as a foundamental condition for the creation of an eventual cultural territorial system based on the resources of the area. The initiative is meant to build a mechanism of education, information and sharing of practises of conservation of techniques and knowledge able to support future sustainable development, by enhancing at the same time accomplished and on-going cultural projects.
1.Identification of architectural techniques and traditional materials and enterprises certification;
2.Realisation of a web-gis containig the gathered territorial data;
3.Realisation of a reference manual: conservation manual for operators in the sector; guide to the use of real estaes for the population;
4.Activation of education courses for the conservation and management of the architectural heritage;
5.Realisation of a pilot construction site (Idrija);
6.Analysis of the territory by researching the restoration market and definition of an instrument of enterprises certification.
The concret activities include:
- socio-economical analysis of the state of the area as regards restoration;
- analysis of techniques and materials of the architecture of the area;
- realisation of a manual of intervention for the operators in the sector (enterprises and craftsmen);
- realisation of an informative brochure on mainteinance practises and conservation of real estates;
- research on a model of certification for small , medium and large enterprises that operate in the sector of restoration;
- realisation of a gis platform able to gather the gained information;
- education courses and information cd;
- various material, activities and comunication events.
Homepage Url: http://praticons.com
Project data begin: October 2012Project data end: April 2015Approved costs: 689.700,00Region / Statistical region: Gorizia, Udine, GoriškaTypology: Public call for standard projects - land border no. 03/2011
List of beneficiaries
The list of beneficiaries, the names of providers and their projects, and the amount of public funding for projects is being made publicly available, each year in February, in line with Article 7 of Commission Regulation (EC) No 1828/2006 and the European Transparency Initiative (COCOF April 23, 2008).
List of beneficiaries of the CBC Programme Italy-Slovenia 2007-2013 (last update: February 2017