This project aims at improving social and cultural cooperation at a cross-border level through the joint development and exchange of artistic productions as well as the promotion of cultural heritage. It will follow up its purposes through the realization of a cross-border music Festival and a joint promotion of a new type of cultural/touristic itinerary focused on territory.
1. Selection of young musicians through auditions, aimed at creating a cross-border Ensemble with musicians coming from Slovenia and Italy.
2. Selection of Slovenian and Italian Chamber groups and soloists: in addition to the cross-border Ensemble, pre-existing chamber groups and soloists of both nationalities will also take part in the festival.
3. Research and selection of sheet music: identify pieces of art music belonging to the heritage of Friuli Venezia Giulia and Slovenia, with special emphasis on the XXth century and contemporary music, both Italian and Slovenian.
4. Master class for selected musicians: creation of cross–border ensemble and arrangement of 2 series of concerts.
5. Joint promotion of the area: identification of common cultural itineraries starting from the location of the concerts.
6. Organization and realization of a two-year cross–border music festival, which will take place both in Friuli Venezia Giulia and in Slovenia.
7. Communication activities. Realization of a media plan in order to set up media strategy, to diffuse a corporate identity of the project and to monitor the level of use of information by the recipients.
8. activities for the dissemination of results and adaptability of the model to be used in other cross–border contexts, including linking with other cultural events taking place in border areas.
drafting of a cross–border public notice;
creation of a selection committee;
a classification list posting the results of the audition;
selection and purchase or rental of sheets music from the Italian and Slovenian heritage;
implementation of 2 masterclasses;
creation and promotion of 4 cross–border cultural tourism itineraries;
2 cross-border music festivals (28 concerts in two years);
positioning and circulation in festival of Slovenian and Italian ensemble, of the groups and soloists coming from Slovenia and Friuli Venezia Giulia;
a media plan, the design of a project logo, making of promotional and advertising materials (flyers, etc.), creation and maintenance of a multilingual website, use of social networks;
press conferences, a closing workshop, articles and interviews.
Homepage Url: http://www.echosproject.eu
Project data begin: October 2012Project data end: April 2015Approved costs: 654.900,00Region / Statistical region: Gorizia, Trieste, Udine, Obalno-Kraška, Goriška, GorenjskaTypology: Public call for standard projects - land border no. 03/2011
List of beneficiaries
The list of beneficiaries, the names of providers and their projects, and the amount of public funding for projects is being made publicly available, each year in February, in line with Article 7 of Commission Regulation (EC) No 1828/2006 and the European Transparency Initiative (COCOF April 23, 2008).
List of beneficiaries of the CBC Programme Italy-Slovenia 2007-2013 (last update: February 2017