The project with the following data:the cooperation between territorial structures of the Programme area aims at introducing new administrative practices and innovative clinical models for the cure of cardiac decompensation, in emergency surgery and in multidisciplinary approach to rehabilitation and seconday prevention.
A network to identify and provide the patient in emergency withangioplasty and cardiosurgery in the cardiac hospital which is nearest to the border. To apply new protocols regarding prevention and the cure of hearth decompensation, a disease with a great deal of social relevance due to its prevalence, morbility and mortality rates; to use the sinergy with sport medicine in planning rehabilitation programmes with the gyms of the territory.
The project activities aim at improving the quality of previdential assistance enhancing clinical effectiveness and managerial efficiency for the health harmonization of the territory. The cardiology network will be connected with the "information systems network" of the cross-bordere social and health structures . On-line connection to cardiology services and archives will be ensured to general medicine doctors, health employees in territorial structures, patients and citizens.
1. COORDINATION AND MANAGEMENT
1.1) activities of the management group and supervision
2. ADMINITRATIVE PROJECT ACTIVITY
2.1) Activities of the directing working group for bilateral and local agreements
3. CLINICAL PROJECT ACTIVITY
3.1) Activities of the workin group on the experimental decompensation model
3.2) Activities of the workin group on the rehabilitation therapeutical procedure
3.3) Activities of the workin group to implement the emergency cardiology network
4. SYSTEM AND TECHNOLOGICAL PROJECT ACTIVITIES
4.1) Activities for the web integration of Health Information Systems
4.2) Activities for the creation of the Cardiology DPACS of Heart decompensation
4.3) Activities for patient rehabilitation with disciplinary methodology
4.4) Activities for the creation of the emergency cardioloy network
4.5) Activities for the creation of the web portal "Cross-border Cardiology"
5. PERSONNEL TRAINING
5.1) Activities for the training of the personnel on the new cardiology protocols
6. MEETING AND DISSEMINATION
6.1) Communication activities and presentation of the cardiology network
The project aims atachieving in the Programme area:
1) bilateral guidelines to manage doctors' and patients' mobillity
2) shared drafts for the treatment methodology
3) decrease of hospitalization, of mortatlity rates because of heart decompensation and of emergency situations.
4) increase of the index of patients treated with multidisciplinary rehabilitation
5) improvement of professional levels of medical team and of health employees
6) increase of the citizens' well-being and health, decrease of mortality and co-morbility indexes
7) development of best practices among public and private institutions
8) creation of new professional figures
Homepage Url: http://www.ecardionet-ita-slo.eu/
Project data begin: October 2011Project data end: February 2015Approved costs: 1.090.100,13Region / Statistical region: Trieste, Venezia, Obalno-Kraška, Osrednjeslovenska, GorenjskaTypology: Public call for standard projects no. 02/2009
List of beneficiaries
The list of beneficiaries, the names of providers and their projects, and the amount of public funding for projects is being made publicly available, each year in February, in line with Article 7 of Commission Regulation (EC) No 1828/2006 and the European Transparency Initiative (COCOF April 23, 2008).
List of beneficiaries of the CBC Programme Italy-Slovenia 2007-2013 (last update: February 2017