PROFILI project aims to create an information system to integrate and coordinate knowledge, skills and technologies held by players in the sector of building construction in the transnational area.
The project, due to the information system, will facilitate meetings between demand - private individuals - and demand - the municipalities - under the Public Private Partnership initiatives.
In the project the following activities will be performed:
• Meetings for: coordination between the partners, defintion of the technical-scientific issues, organization of the work packages, scientific-technical supervision of IT platform. The LP will appoint a Team Manager.
• Definition of best practices related to project management and project financing business.
• Activities of administrative-economic management of the project that will affect the performance of administrative and accounting tasks related to the project. The LP will appoint a Financial Manager.
• Technical and scientific studies and analysis in order to evaluate project results achieved, identify best practices, standardize data collected, mapping Public Private Partnership initiatives. An experimentation involving 10 Pubblic Partnership initiatives will be done. The analysis and results will be contained in 1 report.
• Investigations for the collection of programming plans of municipalities within the cross-border area will be done. Data on production processes, skills and knowledge will be collected from at least 400 companies.
•Six meetings on a regional basis between companies and public institutions will be held to support the participation in 10 Public Private Partnership initiatives selected.
• A series of activities in order to inform target groups of the project results will be done. An Internet portal to support the platform will be created. We produce printed and electronic material for informational purposes. Press releases will be done.
Main achievements of the project aims will be:
• identification of 10 best-practice of knowledge sharing;
• specification of 10 best practices for managing inter-company processes;
• determination of 10 best-practices for the efficient integration between public and private partners in projects of public-private partnership;
• involvement of 5 organizations participating in cross-border research and development activities related to the project;
• 10% improvement (reduction of costs and time) of the processes of design and construction of private construction projects and public-private partnership;
• promotion and the involvement of 10 networks of small and medium enterprises in the process of technology transfer;
• activation of 30 agreements on cross border cooperation projects between enterprises, the process mapping of public-private partnership in 6 cross-border areas;
• accompanying the tender (feasibility plan, design, regulatory and financial) of 10 Public Private Partnership draft;
• creation of 100 jobs as a result of participation in initiatives to identify and disseminate best practices;
• establishment of 3 cross-border network of benchmarking;
• adoption of 6 regions of the cross-border information system implemented on a permanent basis;
• provision of services available 7 jointly by networks of firms (benchmarking, consulting, information, financial, ...);
• participation of 60 companies in the activities of identifying and disseminating best practices;
• implementation of a communication campaign and 14 events in support of the dissemination and use of PROFILI with the aim of involving a total of 400 companies and 40 municipalities;
• the implementation of a communication campaign with the aim of promoting new business networks, the effectiveness of food benhmarking and dissemination of best practice and promote the use of the platform in other areas.
The main target groups of this project are SMEs in the construction industry, manufacturing and services; municipalities in the the cross-border area, public-private technical operators. In addition to these two groups also trade associations and regional policy makers are interested in the dynamics of the project. Considering the NACE codes in the long term 8000 companies and 150 institutions will be involved.
Homepage Url: http://www.profili-ita-slo.eu
Project data begin: November 2011Project data end: April 2014Approved costs: 1.304.592,75Region / Statistical region: Gorizia, Trieste, Udine, Pordenone, Treviso, Venezia, Padova, Ferrara, Ravenna, Obalno-Kraška, Goriška, Primorsko-notranjska, Osrednjeslovenska, GorenjskaTypology: Public call for standard projects no. 02/2009
List of beneficiaries
The list of beneficiaries, the names of providers and their projects, and the amount of public funding for projects is being made publicly available, each year in February, in line with Article 7 of Commission Regulation (EC) No 1828/2006 and the European Transparency Initiative (COCOF April 23, 2008).
List of beneficiaries of the CBC Programme Italy-Slovenia 2007-2013 (last update: February 2017