The project aims to combine and promote better cooperation and coordination among providers of typical products and traditional crafts and products across the border.
The project will upgrade the project VALO PT-titled Full development of typical products and goods across the border and Project LAND, ART & WINE - On the trail of arts and crafts and wine.
The overall project objective is the integration of typical providers of products and traditional crafts of the two communities in one place and promoting better integration and cooperation among providers.
With promotional events (multilingual demo movies, touch-screen tables, on-line promotion, exhibitions, special events aimed at presenting and promoting the Italian and Slovenian incumbent traditional holidays and events) that will be realized through education and information material we will, together with partners, contribute to improving the visibility of the area, local products and typical products (wine, honey, olive oil, herbs, fruits, vegetables, cheese, cured meat products).
- Coordination and project management (coordination meetings, operational arrangements, regular communication through email and phone, project management, design of the guidelines ...);
- Collection and networking of providers (coordination meetings, operational arrangements, regular communication, creating a common providers database...);
- Hire and arrangement of a promotional space and wine cellar, arrangement of a place for the promotion of typical products of Vipava Valley (equipment selection and fitting: promotional desk, shelves, tables, chairs, audio-video equipment, etc.);
- Promotion and tasting of typical products (organization and implementation of weekly events, the preparation and presentation of promotional movies, web page, guided tours and tasting in the wine cellar...);
- Organization of training (organization and implementation of courses and conferences);
- Communication plan (information and publicity).
- Hired and rented space for the promotion of typical products and products;
- Hired and rented space for a wine shop;
- Hired and organized an exhibition space;
- Establishment of a common database of all providers in the area - typical product providers from the specific field;
- Establishment of a common database of traditional events;
- Creation of five 5-minute multilingual audio-visual presentation products and production of typical products;
- Design of a website with multilingual presentation of producers;
- 58 events organized to promote enogastronomy of the area;
- 5500 visitors at organized events;
- Production of promotional material;
- Design and printing of the brochures Green Consortium;
- Organization of 28 training programs (courses) on enogastronomy;
- 320 participants at workshops and courses;
- Organization of two conferences about enogastronomy;
- 450 participants at conferences;
- Promotional material for training and conferences;
- Guided wine tastings in the wine shop;
- Creation of a communication plan;
- Collaboration of both national communities;
- Establish a business system for long-term operation of the project.
Homepage Url: http://www.solum-eu.eu/
Project data begin: November 2011Project data end: March 2015Approved costs: 1.103.901,26Region / Statistical region: Gorizia, Udine, Ferrara, Ravenna, GorenjskaTypology: Public call for standard projects no. 02/2009
List of beneficiaries
The list of beneficiaries, the names of providers and their projects, and the amount of public funding for projects is being made publicly available, each year in February, in line with Article 7 of Commission Regulation (EC) No 1828/2006 and the European Transparency Initiative (COCOF April 23, 2008).
List of beneficiaries of the CBC Programme Italy-Slovenia 2007-2013 (last update: February 2017