The project promotes the development of strategies and / or joint plans for the prevention and reduction of environmental and industrial hazards in the port areas of Ravenna, Chioggia, Venice and Monfalcone, Nogaro, Trieste and Koper, facilitating the harmonization of systems and methodologies for environmental protection between the ports of the Adriatic.
The project has a cost of € 2,730,000 and a term of 3 years and includes the following activities (identified as common needs during the preparatory meetings):
1. definition of guidelines for the management of emergencies in the port;
2. implementation of the conceptual model of diffusion and emission of port sector;
3. study of the effects of a pollutant spilled into the sea and definition of common methods of intervention;
4. development of common methodologies in the collection, coding and analyzing data on accidents at work;
5. analysis of risks arising from handling of dangerous goods in port.Homepage Url: http://safeportproject.eu/
Project data begin: April 2011Project data end: November 2014Approved costs: 2.457.941,45Region / Statistical region: Gorizia, Trieste, Udine, Venezia, Ravenna, Obalno-KraškaTypology: Public call for strategic projects no. 01/2009
List of beneficiaries
The list of beneficiaries, the names of providers and their projects, and the amount of public funding for projects is being made publicly available, each year in February, in line with Article 7 of Commission Regulation (EC) No 1828/2006 and the European Transparency Initiative (COCOF April 23, 2008).
List of beneficiaries of the CBC Programme Italy-Slovenia 2007-2013 (last update: February 2017